I am a communications expert who specializes in edu-tainment. My messages are thoughtful, clear, and uplifting… and presented in a lively way that’s chockfull of laughs. These topics can be combined, modified, sliced, diced, or julienned. In other words, customized for your event and audience.
THE POWER OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE: SEE THE RAINBOW, NOT THE RAIN!
It’s not the circumstances of our crazy lives that determine our happiness, but how we deal with them. It’s all about attitude, baby!
- How to end negative thinking.
- How to overcome adversity and stay positive.
- How to take responsibility for your own attitude, and create an extraordinary future.
CREATING BALANCE: FAMILY, CAREER, LIFE
How to juggle all those balls, and how to respond when you drop one… or two… or ten!
- Why positive thinking, organization, and routine are key.
- The best ways to handle change and upheaval.
- How to maintain inner harmony, peace and joy.
FIND YOUR PASSION – LIVE YOUR DREAM
Find the music that makes you dance, and then bust a move! YES, you CAN!
- How to identify your goals and dreams.
- How to find the time and motivation to pursue your passion.
- How to work through fear, take risks, and enjoy an exciting life!
LIVING LEAN: MOVE IT OR LOSE IT
We all know the “why” part of eating right and exercise. Here’s how to build a do-able nutrition, fitness and activity plan to stay in the game (of life) longer and happier!
- How to focus on health and fitness, not weight loss.
- How to develop a work-week mind-set about activity.
- How to re-vamp bad exercise and eating habits for good.
AGING WITH ATTITUDE
How to stay younger and healthier longer. The golden years really can be that way for you!
- How to develop positive expectations and a sense of humor about getting older.
- How to keep your body running at its best.
- How to spice up your life; You’re not getting older, you’re getting better.
- Academic, Administrative & Professional Women (AAPW)
- American Heart Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- ATP Tennis Masters Series (Ladies Day)
- Bethesda Foundation
- Children’s Home of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Recreation Commission
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- College of Mount St. Joseph
- Drake Center
- Duke Energy
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery
- Episcopal Retirement Homes
- Fitton Center for Creative Arts
- Girl Scouts of America- Great Rivers Council (Women of Distinction)
- Greater Cincinnati Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Apartment Association
- Greater Cincinnati YWCA
- Great Oaks Career Campuses
- Hearing, Speech and Deaf Center
- Kiwanis International
- Margaret Mary Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Miami University Alumni Association
- Miami University Women’s Club
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- North Carolina Assisted Living Association (NCALA)
- Northeast Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Kentucky University
- Procter & Gamble Health Care Research Center
- Seasons Retirement Community
- SPCA Cincinnati
- Speaking of Women’s Health 2008 National Keynote Speaker
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Syrian Shrine of Cincinnati
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America (Community Stars)
- Tri-Health (Healthcare System)
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- University of Cincinnati College of Business Alumni Association
- University of Cincinnati Women’s Leadership Conference
- Volunteers of America
- Wagon Wheels Women's Club
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Women's Initiatives Network (WIN)
- Women’s Sports Association
- Xavier University
- YWCA of Greater Cincinnati