I am a communications expert who specializes in edu-tainment. My messages are thoughtful, clear, and uplifting… and presented in a lively way that’s chockfull of laughs. These topics can be combined, modified, sliced, diced, or julienned. In other words, customized for your event and audience.
By overcoming fear and inhibition, we can take on life’s many challenges and emerge stronger, more resilient, and happier than ever.
• How to block out criticism and negativity (especially in our own minds).
• How to stop limiting ourselves and start discovering great opportunities.
• How to become fearless in your career, relationships, and life.
It’s not the circumstances of our crazy lives that determine our happiness, but how we deal with them. It’s all about attitude, baby!
• How to end negative thinking.
• How to overcome adversity and stay positive.
• How to take responsibility for your own attitude, and create an extraordinary future.
How to juggle all those balls, and how to respond when you drop one… or two… or ten!
• Why positive thinking, organization, and routine are key.
• The best ways to handle change and upheaval.
• How to maintain inner harmony, peace and joy.
Find the music that makes you dance, and then bust a move! YES, you CAN!
• How to identify your goals and dreams.
• How to find the time and motivation to pursue your passion.
• How to work through fear, take risks, and enjoy an exciting life!
Our technology driven, multi-tasking lifestyles can be incredibly stressful. But with the right mindset and a good support system, it’s possible to create a peaceful and meaningful existence… and set ourselves up for an extraordinary future.
• How to cope with all the excess worry.
• The importance of focusing on the things within our control: health, love, giving, simplicity.
• How to foster an attitude of gratitude and hope.
We all know the “why” part of eating right and exercise. Here’s how to build a do-able nutrition, fitness and activity plan to stay in the game (of life) longer and happier!
• How to focus on health and fitness, not weight loss.
• How to develop a work-week mind-set about activity.
• How to re-vamp bad exercise and eating habits for good.
How to stay younger and healthier longer. The golden years really can be that way for you!
• How to develop positive expectations and a sense of humor about getting older.
• How to keep your body running at its best.
• How to spice up your life; You’re not getting older, you’re getting better.
Stuck in a rut? You don’t necessarily need an extreme makeover. Step out of your comfort zone and make some little (or big!) changes to become the best “you” possible!
• How to figure out which areas of your life need tweaking, and which need a major overhaul.
• Put together a plan of action to make sure the change becomes permanent.
• How to track your progress and ‘walk the walk’ every day.
Sister, Mother, Aunt, Grandma, Girlfriend. The secret of successful aging and true happiness lies in our female friendships. Girl Power!
• How to harness the life-extending power of friendship.
• Why we need women in our lives (nurturing, gentleness, listening, comfort).
• When to hold a hand, and when to give a kick in the butt!
Give your heart joy. Give your spirit a boost. Give your life fulfillment. Just give.
• The many ways you can get involved and give back.
• The physical and emotional benefits of volunteering.
• How making the world a better place makes you a better person.
You know what stress looks like and what it comes with (weight gain, headaches, insomnia, etc.). Now it’s time to update how you deal with it. Sit back and relax!
• How to identify the stressors in your life.
• What the mind-body connection really means, and how you can use the concept to improve your life.
• How to feel happier and more in control of your life
Getting through tragedy and living with loss is a process. Grief is complicated. So how do you carry on?
• How to look at grief in a new way—It’s not something you recover from.
• How to deal with unexpected emotions.
• How to let memories help you move on.
Academic, Administrative & Professional Women (AAPW)
American Heart Association
Association of Fundraising Professionals
ATP Tennis Masters Series (Ladies Day)
Children’s Home of Cincinnati
Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati Recreation Commission
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
College of Mount St. Joseph
Episcopal Retirement Homes
Fitton Center for Creative Arts
Girl Scouts of America- Great Rivers Council (Women of Distinction)
Greater Cincinnati Convention & Visitors Bureau
Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Apartment Association
Greater Cincinnati YWCA
Great Oaks Career Campuses
Hearing, Speech and Deaf Center
Margaret Mary Community Hospital
Miami University Alumni Association
Miami University Women’s Club
Multiple Sclerosis Society
North Carolina Assisted Living Association (NCALA)
Northeast Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
Northern Kentucky University
Procter & Gamble Health Care Research Center
Seasons Retirement Community
Speaking of Women’s Health 2008 National Keynote Speaker
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Syrian Shrine of Cincinnati
Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America (Community Stars)
Tri-Health (Healthcare System)
United Way of Greater Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati College of Business Alumni Association
University of Cincinnati Women’s Leadership Conference
Volunteers of America
Wagon Wheels Women's Club
Women’s Council of Realtors
Women's Initiatives Network (WIN)
Women’s Sports Association
YWCA of Greater Cincinnati